Swedish Finn Association was formed in 1954 and is one of the national associations of International Finn Association.
Our goal is to develop Swedish Finn Sailing - providing excellent service to members and
work in various ways to "increase the breadth." The community spirit and great competitions,
is essential to achieve the goal of getting more people to sail the Finn, Olympic dinghy in 70 years, 1952 - 2022.
- Swedish Finn Association is the national organization of the Olympic Finn class connected to the Swedish Sailing Federation / National Sports Federation and the International Finn Association.
- IFA, the International Finn Association, which publishes the magazine b.la FINN FARE.
- IFA is the International Finn Association.
IFA:s website: http://www.finnclass.org/
- Races are organized every year. There are usually 4-6 national competitions, some of which are qualifiers for the World Cup and European Championships. SM is international. In Europe, held it during the season, some 50 regattas.
Ps. You may sail (try to) a national Sweden Cup regatta, without paying active membership 600 SEK. But not championships: Swedish Championship.
- Swedish Finn Associaation annual meeting held in conjunction with the Swedish Championship.
- In order to participate in regattas with his Finn it is required to pay 600 SEK in membership (new fee from 2013). You have the right to qualify for the World Cup and European Championships. The majority of the active membership, paid by the Swedish Association for Finnjolle Finnjolle International Association for World Cup and European Championship Points. You can try a national contest for free, but not championships. Membership dues paid to the post office 170228-1. Enter: Name, Address, Telefonumber and any yacht club. Be prepared to show proof of payment at regattas.